18/95/2013: Last Night’s Dinner
Parmigiana di Melanzane.
Lots of effort. But delicious.
Today, I heard:
1. The name Francis pronounced in a Bristolian accent.
2. A song called “Bath Is Black” by an artist with whom I am unfamiliar, Marika Hackman.
Today, I saw:
1. A sign offering the service of hair-henna-ing for a mere £10 in Lush. Can it be?!?! Next time I have roots, I will make enquries.
2. BLOSSOM. IT’S SPRING, BEECHES.
Today, I learned:
1. They pay GST & Corporation Tax at the same time in Australia.
2. The fiancé can still do a cracking impersonation of a sunflower.
Don’t forget to crack a window when you get bleach happy in the tiny bathroom.
This tip brought to you by a lightheaded grodyspork.
11/04/2013: Streetfighter 2.
The fiancé bought a SNES. I am kicking his ass at Streetfighter 2 despite never having played it before. Champion!
04/04/2013: Walnut Bloomer.
Sweet mother of Batman, I’m hungry.
03/04/2013: Surprise Tea.
In the middle of revision “hell” & the fiancé brings me a cuppa, unexpectedly. Bliss.
29/03/2013: At my folks’.
28/03/2013: Pre-Easter at work :-)
Revising LIKE A BOSS.
Terrible photo & not hide or hair of any Cumberbatch or Freeman but I am reliably informed that what you are looking at here is a Sherlock set.
Same place as the square below the TARDIS’s “cloud parking space” from the Doctor Who Christmas Special, fact fans.
Also, where I only flipping work! :-)
08/03/2013: National Pie Week Dinner.
Sweet potato & reblouchon pie with homemade pastry (thanks to the fiancé & the food processor).
So I’m pretty run off my feet now. And I will be until, ooh… May?
So I’ve decided that I’ll just record days where I can. Rather than try to catch up :(
Today: I think I’ve saved my basil by repotting it. It’s just starting to look “un-wilty”.